A comprehensive course typically for those who need training as a requirement for work or who want more knowledge to respond to emergencies in the workplace or home.
This course covers a broad range of topics including but not limited to:
- Airway Emergencies
- Breathing and Cardiovascular Emergencies (which include CPR & AED)
- Head and Spinal Emergencies
- Musculoskeletal Injuries
- Sudden Medical Emergencies
- Environmental Emergencies
· Hours: 16-18 hours depending on Level of CPR
Price: $150 Includes Manual
· Recertification: Expires after 3 years (Full Course must be taken again if expired!)
Recertification Hours: 6-8 hours depending on Level of CPR
Recertification Price: **Special Offer** $105
· Contact us to register for this course by email at email@example.com or by calling us at 306-244-4517.